Thursday, February 23, 2017

Dr JSM's U.S. Supreme Court Bingo comes to the State University Tetova

On Thursday (in my Constitutional Law class at the State University Tetova) we continued our discussion of Article III of the US Constitution, specifically discussing jurisdiction and how cases get to the US Supreme Court.

Also, students rose to the challenge of my Supreme Court Bingo. Usually I bring 3 of these gavel pencils to class so that there is a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.  For this semester, I bought US Supreme Court gavel pencils for everyone.  After class we took a group picture and selfies (and experimented with some of the Tetovo filters)  (The Bingo game is an "icebreaker" -- I am looking forward to getting to know my SUT students this semester)
 











 




I love the views of the mountains on the drive to/from Tetovo. Sorry this picture does not do it justice




this is the view of the mountains as I climb the staircase to get to class...I am carrying my books and my computer for class.... so I usually take my time and enjoy the view ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment