Friday, February 3, 2017

Welcome to South East European University - SEEU - Tetovo Campus

Earlier in the week, I toured the South East European University's Skopje campus (where I will be teaching).

Today I visited the SEEU campus in Tetovo (the "main" campus), and I was able to meet with the Dean and Prodean of the Law Faculty to sort out all of the details of my course.

We also stopped by the IT department so I could get everything set with mySEEU account. I will need to learn how to use google classroom, but I look forward to using this platform. (We have this google classroom and google hangout capabilities with my myUSF account as well, but I have not used them yet. Typically I have everything in our LMS, which is Canvas. However, it will be good to learn how to use the google classroom and hangout - to add to my repetoire of communication and instruction with my students here in Macedonia and back in Florida.)

Elsewhere on this blog I have posted about the history and mission of SEEU. For here, let me reiterate that this university grew out of a desire to provide higher education opportunities to ethnic Albanians in their native language.

on the drive from Skopje to Tetovo


The campus seems large with a number of buildings. This is the Law Faculty.

with the Dean and Prodean of the Faculty of Law





Add caption

Donald J. Trump caught my eye in the stacks of the library




a quick bite at their cafe - which has a wonderful selection. you know I never turn down an opportunity to enjoy a shopska salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment