Tuesday, March 21, 2017

SEEU Constitutional Law: Debate: Judicial Review in a Constitutional Democracy

Today in my Constitutional Law class students debated the role of the Supreme Court in American Constitutional Democracy, specifically the problems/benefits of judicial review in a democracy.

Students were divided into groups of 4 -- representing Hamilton, Yates, Rehnquist and Brennan (corresponding to reading assignments). Shout out to my husband (a former debate coach) for suggestions on the format.

Students did a good job working together and presenting their arguments respectfully, and in English!







I sprained my foot (a different story) - and have not been able to get to the grocery store - so I grabbed a shopski salad and a ness cafe before heading back to my office

No comments:

Post a Comment