Thursday, March 2, 2017

Struga: a visit with the State University Tetova extension

One of my regular placements is at the State University Tetova - where I am teaching US Constitutional Law and also Democracy and Civil Society.  This week I had the additional bonus of meeting with students from SUT's Struga extension campus.


speaking about the benefits of participating in the Fulbright program (photo courtesy of the American Corner Struga)

group photo with participants (photo courtesy of the American Corner Struga)




Gazmend from the US Embassy Public Affairs Section shares materials about Fulbright and other programs designed to help students from Macedonia to study in the US

the site of the State University of Tetova's Struga extension campus

staff from the US Embassy in Skopje, the US Embassy's American Corner in Struga staff  and I met with the campus leadership before the presentation with students



I was so excited as we approached Struga and could see the lake (Lake Ohrid) -- the first time I saw and heard waves (see video in a separate blog post) since I left my home in Madeira Beach, Florida
Yes - a rainbow greeted us as we approached Struga

No comments:

Post a Comment