Thursday, May 4, 2017

Final Constitutional Law seminar at the State University of Tetovo

Today was officially the last time that I am meeting with my Constitutional Law class at the State University in Tetovo.  (I am trying to avoid feeling sad just yet, by scheduling more activities with these students before my Fulbright comes to a close.)

US Constitutions for everyone! My parting gift to the Comparative Constitutional Law students
signing the copies of the US Constitutions - 230 years after my ancestor (John Langdon) signed off on the original document as a delegate from NH in 1787 - pretty extraordinary (on many levels) when you think about
I appreciated the gift from the law faculty - this book on Women, War and Law - I think it will inspire a new comparative research project for my next "Women and the Law" course...

Thank you Prof. Jusuf for welcoming me in the Department...it was a pleasure working with you this semester

 Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting and eyeglasses

Image may contain: 18 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor
with the Law Faculty and my law students from this semester
 

one last in-class exercise: briefing US v Nixon (1974)
 

briefing US v Nixon (1974)

the President of the Student Union presented me with a special invitation to join the celebration of the graduating seniors in Struga

enjoyed a macchiatto with students after our final (official) course meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment