Wednesday, May 17, 2017

My SEEU Constitutional Law class visits the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Macedonia

Today my Constitutional Law class at SEEU (Skopje Campus) visited the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Macedonia.

We heard the cases discussed in the 9:00 am session.  For more about today's cases see

http://www.ustavensud.mk

For more about the Court, see this previous blog post:
http://jainmacedonia.blogspot.mk/2017/03/a-visit-with-constitutional-court-of.html

Thanks so much to Judge Natasha Gaber-Damjanovska and the staff of the Constitutional Court for helping us to arrange this visit.
students in my Constitutional Law class in the public seating area, awaiting today's session
 




view of the Vardar River from one of the windows in the courtroom






 




There were reporters there, so I will update this post with links to the news stories when I can. In the meantime, one of my students sent these pictures from the news:




No comments:

Post a Comment